- Commission with insurance – 16% plus VAT
- Single items over £1,000 – 16% on first £1,000 and 10% on remainder plus VAT
- Entry fee per lot – £4 per lot (to include internet image where applicable)
A charge may be made for inclusion of images of lots in catalogues and/or adverts where deemed appropriate by the Auctioneers.
Carriage can be arranged by the Auctioneers if required. An hourly rate plus VAT is charged by the carrier.
A disposal fee may be charged for items unsaleable at auction.
The Auctioneers reserve the right to charge 5% of the reserve price of any unsold lots.
- Buyers Premium – 20% plus VAT at the current rate is payable on all lots.
Full conditions of sale are available from the Auctioneers.
ALL GOOD TO BE COLLECTED FROM THE SALEROOM ADDRESS.
FOR TERMS OF POSTAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BUYING.
- Minimum charge for a valuation in situ – £150 plus VAT
Fees for Inheritance Tax and Insurance Valuations are on a time basis. £150 for the first hour to include travel time within an 8 mile radius of our office. £90 per hour for subsequent time spent in situ or in research.
Large valuations may be negotiated by agreement.